FAST UNDERCAR CUSTOMER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. OPEN ONLY TO CUSTOMERS OF FAST UNDERCAR IN CALIFORNIA, OREGON, WASHINGTON AND IDAHO WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Fast Undercar Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to customers of Fast Undercar who as of the date of entry (and, if a winner, as of the date of prize fulfillment) are a legal resident of California, Idaho, Washington or Oregon and 18 years of age or older. Persons who as of the date of entry (and, if a winner, as of the date of prize fulfillment) are an employee of Fast Undercar, 4277 Transport Street, Ventura, CA 93003 (“Sponsor”) or any of Sponsor’s Affiliates, and members of the immediate family or household (whether or not related) of any such employee, are not eligible. Eligibility determinations will be made by Sponsor in its discretion and will be final and binding. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (PT) on June 1, 2018 and continues through 11:59 p.m. PT on August 31, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes as follows:
a. Automatic Customer Entry. All current customers of Sponsor will receive one entry in the Sweepstakes.
b. Additional Entries. Additional entries may be obtained by:
i. Making a Qualifying Purchase from Sponsor. A Qualifying Purchase shall mean a minimum $100 purchase of any Centric Parts product carried by Fast Undercar. For each Qualifying ($100) Purchase an Entrant will receive one (1) additional entry.
ii. Mail in Entry. To receive additional entries without a purchase, hand-print your full name, date of birth, mailing address, email address and company name on a 3” x 5” card, and mail to: Fast Undercar Sweepstakes Entry, 4277 Transport Street, Ventura, CA 93003. Each separate mail-in entry will receive one (1) additional entry in the Sweepstakes. Requests must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. Each mail-in entry must be in a separate postmarked outer envelope. No facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of entries allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail/entries. Submissions become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail/entries.
3. PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded:
a. T-shirts. Each week Sponsor will randomly select Fifty (50) Entrants from among all eligible entries received to receive a Fast Undercar “Free Ride” t-shirt. T-shirts will be sent to the selected winners address as provided on an Entry at the end of the month during which the winners are selected. A total of 600 t-shirts (200 per month) will be awarded. Approximate retail value (ARV) of each t-shirt is $6.00.
b. Televisions. On the last day of each month during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select three (3) Entrants from among all eligible entries received to receive a Samsung 55” 4K Ultra HD TV to be delivered at the end of the Sweepstakes. A total of Nine (9) televisions will be awarded. ARV of each television is $500.00.
c. Grand Prize –On or about September 1, 2018, Sponsor will randomly select One (1) Entrant from among all eligible entries received to receive a 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew cab truck to be delivered at the end of the Sweepstakes. ARV is $50,000.
The odds of winning any prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners of a television or the Grand Prize will be notified my e-mail or telephone. If not available at time of attempted contact, potential winners must respond to Sponsor’s initial notification attempt within 72 hours of such contact. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and may, in Sponsor’s discretion, be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability or an Affirmation of Eligibility/Release of Liability, as determined by Sponsor, and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release, and any other documentation provided by Sponsor in connection with verification of the potential winner’s eligibility and confirmation of the releases and grant of rights set forth herein (as applicable, “Winner Verification Documents”), within seven days of attempted delivery of same. The potential Grand Prize winner may also be required to complete and return to Sponsor an IRS Form W-9 within seven days of attempted delivery of same. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within 72 hours of the initial notification attempt or fails to complete, sign, and return any required Winner Verification Documents (or in the case of a Grand Prize potential winner IRS Form W-9) within seven days of attempted delivery of same, or if the potential winner does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules and/or cannot accept a prize as awarded for any reason, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be selected from among the remaining eligible entries as specified in these Official Rules (in which case the foregoing provisions will apply to such newly-selected entrant).
All prize details that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive a prize is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which has the right to substitute a prize or any component of a prize with a prize or prize component of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. A prize consists only of the item(s) expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of a prize or any component of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes are awarded “as is” and without any warranty, to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes on the value of a prize are the SOLE responsibility of the winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if required by law.
4. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor, each of Sponsor’s Affiliates, and the agents and licensees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Licensees”) the right to use the entrant’s name and any information supplied by the entrant (including an e-mail or mailing address provided for delivery of prize) in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, for the purpose of administering the Sweepstakes, without further notice or compensation.
5. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant on behalf of himself or herself and anyone who succeeds to entrant’s rights and responsibilities including without limitation entrant’s heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors, assigns, agents, and attorneys, and with respect to minors entrant’s parents and legal guardians (collectively the “Entrant Parties”) releases Sponsor, each of Sponsor’s Affiliates, the licensees and licensors other than Entrant Parties including authors of each of the foregoing, all other companies involved in the development or operation of the Sweepstakes, the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims and causes of action of any kind that the entrant and/or Entrant Parties ever had, now have or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or any component thereof, or any exercise by the Licensees of any of the rights granted in Section 4 above, including without limitation any and all claims and causes of action relating to any personal injury, death or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person. Each entrant on behalf of himself or herself and the Entrant Parties agree not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties. Each entrant on behalf of himself or herself and the Entrant Parties assume the risk of, and all liability for, any injury, loss or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or any component of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will not have any liability in connection with, any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of a prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will not have any liability in connection with, late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human, mechanical or technical error of any kind relating to the operation and administration of the Sweepstakes. The term “Affiliate” of Sponsor means any entity that directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Sponsor. The term “control” means the possession, directly or indirectly, of the power to direct or cause the direction of management and policies of an entity, or the ownership, directly or indirectly, of more than fifty percent (50%) of the equity interests of the entity.
6. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules (including without limitation by adjusting any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules) and to cancel, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time in its discretion, including without limitation if a virus, bug, technical problem, entrant fraud or misconduct, failure or refusal of any person or entity involved in the development or operation of the Sweepstakes to comply with such party’s obligations in connection with the Sweepstakes, or if for any other reason Sponsor is not able to conduct the Sweepstakes as planned (including without limitation in the event the Sweepstakes is interfered with by any fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or of public enemy, communications failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, federal, state[, provincial, territorial] or local law, order or regulation or court order). Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Sweepstakes any individual who, in Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsor determines or believes (i) has tampered with the entry process or has undermined the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair practices, (ii) has engaged in conduct that annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrant or any representative of Sponsor or (iii) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be verified or returned. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants on behalf of themselves, and to the extent permitted by law on behalf of the Entrant Parties agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in any way without the prior written consent of Sponsor.
7. DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant on behalf of himself or herself and the Entrant Parties agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or the provision, acceptance and/or use of any prize or prize component, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow restricting access to class actions. This provision will not apply to you if you live in such a jurisdiction); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant or Entrant Party be permitted to obtain any award for, and each entrant and Entrant Party hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrants, Entrant Parties and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California in the United States of America without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles County in the State of California waiving any right to trial by jury, and each entrant and Entrant Party consents to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules or the Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any Sweepstakes information provided elsewhere (including but not limited in advertising or marketing materials), these Official Rules shall prevail.
8. WINNER NAME AND RULES REQUESTS: For the name(s) of the winner(s) (or, if Sponsor does not collect the name(s) of the winner(s), the user name(s) or handles of the winner(s)), which will be available two weeks after the conclusion of the Entry Period, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fast Undercar Sweepstakes, 4277 Transport Street, Ventura, CA 93003. Winner name requests must be received by Sponsor within six months after the conclusion of the Entry Period.